Acoustically the GMP 8.35 D Monitor amazes users with its dynamic bass response and overall transparency in the midrange and high frequency section. The headphone's low-impedance and highly sensitive drivers are able to adapt the widest range of equipment - whether on a mixing table or on portable devices. And of course the GMP 8.35 D Monitor features the same technical design standard of series 8.000 headphones - as a long term durability is granted. Against his countermodel - GMP 8.35 D Monitor - this model has a 1.4m detachable cable which is connected with the headphone by a 3.5mm jack socket.
This advanced version contains a separate pair velours ear pad including dust protection and a second cable as spare.
- Frequency Response: 20 - 27.000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 35 Ohm
- Acoustical Principle: closed
- Ear Pads: 1 pair synthetic leather, circumaural (41-6086) + 1pair velours, circumaural (41-6085 including 18-6090)
- Average pressure on the ear: ~ 5,5 N
- Weight without cable: 250g
- Connector: gold plated stereo--jack 3,5mm
- 2pcs yarn braided cable 1,4m